Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Braving the Storm


Illustration Friday



THIS WEEK’S TOPIC IS: storm


Marshal Braving the storm
Digital illustrationt

On Illustration Friday, this week's word is Storm.  I'm away from home, visiting family in Arkansas at this time, and could not use my usual art software.  This illustration began as doodling of a rat done on my iPhone  and the background was digitally painted on an Ipad.  I didn't want to give the rat a sleek finish, but rather left him scruffy to go with his personality.
As you can see, our little guy still needs a name.  I have one in mind: Marshal.  I always like that name, it's unusual and in this case has a little tone of irony.  However, I' open to suggestions.  Please help me name this little fellow before I make him official  in my art file.