Friday, May 18, 2012

GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT ART EXHIBITION

On Saturday May 26, Memorial Day weekend, I'll be showing my art work at the Paso Robles Festival of the Arts .  This is my first time to show at this location, and outdoors.  It's a beautiful area full of trees and a great atmosphere.
I've spent most of the week getting ready for this show by going through each of my framed mono-prints, cleaning the glass and making sure that they were in hanging order.  Now I'm ready to do the same with my encaustics paintings and carefully bubble wrapping them for the transport.  I've just updated my business cards, and am now printing information of each of my pieces, as well as artist's intent to handout to anyone interested in the process of my work.
Please go to the link and see the many activities.  Hope you can make it there.